INALI DANCERS

events and news of the Inali Dancers, an intertribal native dancing, singing, and culture group in western illinois

Thursday, April 20, 2006

kind of slow

Not much to talk about. We had a good practice tuesday, we are getting the Osage flag song down. We are also getting more round dances down.
Some people are going into yorkwood school Thursday, may 4th, but it is at 1:00 in the afternoon, so that leaves a lot of people out. If you can help, call Jerry Baker.
I got a look at the buffalo hides tuesday, and they are just about perfect. There is enough good hide to make two drums, and probably a third small one. The place we got them, Centralia Fur and Hide, has great stuff at great prices, and will consult with you about your project. They seem so great, I am putting their adress in the links list.
The next pracice is friday, April 28th, probably at Jerry's house, (Ellen hasn't left yet as far as I know, but she is still planning on leaving).
By the way, I am still looking for material to put up here. Just email me what you want to say, and I will put it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home