INALI DANCERS

events and news of the Inali Dancers, an intertribal native dancing, singing, and culture group in western illinois

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Good time, Good cause

Great time at the benefit powwow last weekend. Not a whole lot of people there, I don't know why, but we were really on!
We thought we were going to be the host drum, but we weren't. Toyoshape (I don't know how it's spelled) were. I remember a lot of times in the past dancing to them, I guess they're our elders, but we smoked them!
We sang great, we sang strong, we sang together.
We are Black Fox!
Plus a lot of money was raised for a great lady, bless her soul.
Some of us will be singing this weekend at Mt. Pisgah. See you there!

P.S. I have a great book review coming up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home