INALI DANCERS

events and news of the Inali Dancers, an intertribal native dancing, singing, and culture group in western illinois

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

many problems

Sorry I've been gone so long, I hope I haven't lost everyone. I had some things happening at work that just took all my energy for a while, then of course the holiday, then I had some computer problems, which I hope I have solved, then I had some problems with my Blogspot account.
I've got a lot of things to talk about which I will get to over the next week or so, but tonight I'm watching a NOVA special about the real story of Pocahontas. It seems the whole affair of saving John Smith's life was probably not a romantic thing, but a planned adoption ritual for diplomatic purposes. It makes sense, Indians were among the most skilled politicians on Earth.
I promise I'll be back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home