INALI DANCERS

events and news of the Inali Dancers, an intertribal native dancing, singing, and culture group in western illinois

Friday, December 29, 2006

another post

Really, the title kind of says it all. Not much to talk about, just another post.

We've got practice next friday, the 5th, at Ellen's, plus tues. the 9th and 23rd at Jerry's. Don't forget the powwow at Hamilton jan. 20th and 21st, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. that we're singing at. If you want a motel room for this, make sure to contact Jerry as soon as possible, or Ellen or one of us, the arrangements have changed a little, we won't be making reservations for everyone.
I'm trying to get some more links up on the list, be patient, I'm not sure what I,m putting up.
There's a winter dance jan. 6th at Bradley University, I don't know much about it, but Rainbow singers and Eagle Ridge are supposed to be there. I'd like to make it, I'll see, the way things are going I probably won't be able to go skiing anyway.
I just picked up a used book of short stories by Sherman Alexie ( he wrote the screenplay for Smoke Signals, plus the book it was based on), I haven't even looked at it yet, but I'll get back on it. I'm way behind on my reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home