INALI DANCERS

events and news of the Inali Dancers, an intertribal native dancing, singing, and culture group in western illinois

Friday, March 23, 2007

not much going on

I just thought I'd put something up. To clarify things about Creve Coure over memorial day weekend, we will be there saturday, and we will decide about sunday then. If we're just singing for ourselves saturday, we probably won't be back sunday.
Had a great practice friday, a lot of people were there. I like to see that.
I'm more than a little disgusted about the things I've been hearing concerning the way vets have been treated lately. There's something really wrong here. In the old days warriors weren't treated this way.
Dinah showed up for tuesday's practice, she must be feeling better.
I hope you all join me in prayer for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home