INALI DANCERS

events and news of the Inali Dancers, an intertribal native dancing, singing, and culture group in western illinois

Sunday, April 08, 2007

not much to say

I don't really have a lot to talk about now, the whole situation at work is taking all my concentration.
In case anyone hasn't heard, there is going to be a meeting at Ellen's next saturday about the attempt to get laws protecting burial sites and old graveyards. I believe people will be there at 9:00 or 9:30 in the morning. I don't know much else, you'll have to call Ellen for more info.
This month is quiet, but next month things pick up, with the Mother's Day powwow, probably the women's prison, a nursing home performance, and Creve Coure Memorial day weekend. I hope winter goes away by then.

Don't forget practice next friday at Ellen's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home